Become a Refuge Partner!
Partnership is the best way to communicate the relationship between a church family and its individual members. Our members "partner" with each other in a mutually beneficial and mutually submissive covenant relationships. If you are interested in pursuing membership with us, here is the process:
- Attend Discover Refuge to learn more about the ministry of our church.
- Read through the Discover Refuge packet (CLICK HERE). It explains our partnership expectations, describes our ministry philosophies, and answers doctrinal questions.
- Complete and return the Partnership Form which includes telling us your story and signing the Partnership Covenant. Once you complete your Partnership Form, it will be sent to one of our pastors and they will setup a time to meet with you.
- A pastor at Refuge will follow up with you regarding partnership.
- Be presented to the congregation at an upcoming Sunday Membership Ceremony.
If you have questions about the church, the membership process or anything else, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to begin filling out the Membership Form.
CLICK HERE for a copy of our Membership Covenant.